1.10.2006

Warner For President

I want everyone to know that I am throwing the full support of this media empire that I have created behind Mark Warner for President. At first I liked him because he is from my state, a Democrat, and a very good governor. To those who doubt those credentials, let me add this little fact from today's Washington Post:

"Those late-night sessions continue even now. Last month, on the day before his final budget speech, Warner invited his finance chief and two of his key allies in the tax fight -- Sen. John H. Chichester (R-Northumberland) and Sen. William C. Wampler Jr. (R-Bristol) -- to the governor's mansion, where the four drank Wild Irish Rose and Schlitz Malt Liquor and ate from a box of Slim Jims until late into the night." Emphasis Mine.
I defy anyone to tell my why this man shouldn't be president.

No comments:

Post a Comment