12.30.2005

This is for Catherine, or Fun With Trackers 3

One of the effects of having a blog on blogger is that people will come to your site from other blogger pages via the toolbar on the top, which I have removed. These visitors show up as links in my tracker. When looking at my tracker, I saw that I had a visitor come over from this blog. From what I have figured out the blog is just a series of scans of pages from trashy celebrity magazines like US or People. While certainly performing a valuable public service, one has to wonder about the legal ramifications of this behavior.

Also, I just learned that not only does Blogger's spell check not think that blog is a word, it also doesn't think that blogger is a word. These people are in serious need of some self-confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment