7.25.2005

Don't let that Dangermouse guy hog all of the glory.

I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but if you go here you can download and remix the new Nine Inch Nails single “Only.” Trent Reznor has made the song available in different formats, including Garageband for you mac users and Acid with the song optimized for the free version of Acid.


Let me encourage you to download one of the versions and take a look. I will admit that I am not the biggest fan in the world of NIN, but just seeing the different parts and being able to listen to each part by itself is fascinating. Trent Reznor has always used the studio as instrument to itself, and with these tracks you can get a sense of how he thinks and works.


So I am going to give remixing a try. Now all I need is a good DJ name.

No comments:

Post a Comment