4.07.2005

Hello

Welcome to my blog. I intend to occupy myself with music criticism; principally because music is my passion, but also because the rest of my life doesn’t merit being memorialized. That being said, let me get some cursory details out of the way. I was born in Washington, DC and grew up in Arlington, VA. I graduated from Hamilton College in 2002, and moved back to Washington where I currently reside.

I have been playing the guitar for 13 years and I also play the bass, mandolin, and piano. I have studied all styles of music, but primarily classical guitar. I have played in one band or another since 1997. My recent band broke up about two years ago. When I get a chance I will post some mp3s of my recent work so that you can judge my opinions based on what I have created...it only seems fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment