4.13.2006

Cyber-Stalking

Warning, I am going to engage in a little cyber-stalking. Normally, people do this when they want to write a post but don't have anything to say. Something along the lines of, "Wow, someone got here searching for 'how does ocd differ from being fanatical.' Isn't that funny?" And I will admit to falling prey to the practice myself a few times.

This bit of cyber-stalking is different. Yesterday, someone came to this site by searching for "roosevelt roosevelt pieces song music" and "roosevelt roosevelt, charles, band." For those who don't know, Roosevelt Roosevelt was my old band from 3-4 years ago. Given the number of cds that we sold, I am guessing that anyone still searching for that band, and me, knows me personally. The person in question is coming from Lehigh University (creepy huh). I have been going nuts trying to figure out who this person could be and have come up empty.

So, I am hoping that the person in question comes back and identifies his/herself. Please? This is going to bother me for a while. If the comment section is too public you can email me at dc (dot) charles (at) gmail (dot) com.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:52 PM

    HEY! I just found this page while searching for Roosevelt Roosevelt on Google. Unfortunately, I'm not that person from Lehigh, but I'm a sophomore at NYU and my friend (who says she heard the CD at a store in Virginia) burned the song "Circumstance" for me on a CD recently. I have to say, I'm in love with it.
    I see you said Roosevelt Roosevelt was your old band, but is there any chance I might be able to acquire a CD from you guys? My name is Gizem, and if you see this would you please e-mail me at gu227@nyu.edu? Thanks a lot, and in either case, that is one hell of a song.

    ReplyDelete