2.14.2007

Lefou, I'm afraid I've been thinking...

A couple of quick things.

First, I posted a link to a song that I have been working on and have apparently used up my download limit for the week. While I doubt that this is because thousands upon thousands of people are eagerly awaiting my next project, it does look like I might need a better way to host these things in the future. Does anyone know of a better way to post mp3s on blogs? The only caveat is that it has to be free.

Also, I would like to thank whoever is responsible for the mystery valentines that are going around for including me. I have to agree with the Pygs, I have not been a good enough blogger to deserve it. So I thank you, unless you are planning to kill us all. I have been picturing a scenario where you kill each of us using a method from the Disney movies. For example, the valentine I received features Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I kinda believe that you are going to kill me by throwing me off of a castle. Frankly, there are worse ways to go.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:44 PM

    DEFENESTRATION RULZ!!!111

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:02 PM

    oh, now. i'm just jealous. besides, i happen to mightily approve of yr burgeoning music career.

    ReplyDelete